Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Treatment against acne

Treatment against acne
Treatment against acne. Be careful with powerful drugs like accutane and co .... it works well, but at the expense of your physiological health ... I recall that CCA made me voila decade and NEVER, even if it worked 1 year ... I finally solved my problem with alternative therapies. Here there is no recipe for everyone because every body is different. For my part, I settled my problem with :

In the morning
Soap Clay
herbal oats, burdock, dandelion root, nettle
multivitamins and with zinc (50 mg / day)
Tea Tree Oil

Evening day
Soap clay and Colloidal oatmeal bath
the essential oil of tea tree, rosemary, lavender and lemon, grapefruit seed extract mixed with a neutral base cream enriched with vitamin A (20,000 IU) D (4,000 IU and 15,000 E) with multivitamins and zinc (50 mg / day)

Exfoliation to 2 days with honey and sugar in large lying before the oil cream. It's to get rid of acne fast

I have a beautiful skin and uses essential rules, c.... is not danger, but NEVER USE OIL PURE diluted in cream, or water (with NATURAL emulsifier) or vegetable oil (those that are taken for this: for example, almond oil

0 komentar:

Post a Comment